Friday, September 18, 2026

Blogroll Maintenance

I haven't updated my blogroll in a while.  Blogging seems to have become passe'.  But I still like it.

My blogroll was trimmed a bit eliminating some blogs that have gone quiet for years or who have changed their focus.  

But the world is continually being made new.  So I welcome Gary McGath and his blog The Sanity Project to my little blogroll.

Gary is an interesting guy.  He is into music including a bit of filking work as well as accompanying silent movies.  Gary is an author of fantasy books.  He has written non-fiction articles for the libertarian Foundation for Economic Education.

In our current moment, he is displeased with Donald Trump on a number of topics.  The most prominent topic being ICE activities.  Read his blog for more details.

His books are worth the price of admission.  So please buy a copy and read them.

Any political disagreement between us is probably motivated by the fact that the alternatives to Mr. Trump have always been worse.  Although, I have to admit that Mr. Trump is working overtime this year to demonstrate that Mrs. Harris might not have been a worse choice after all.  

I didn't vote for either of them in 2024, FWIW.

Gary is a decent guy and a good writer.  Please pay his blog a visit.

No comments: