Wednesday, September 9, 2015

George Washington's Secret Six by Brian Kilmeade, Don Yaeger - A Goodreads Review

George Washington's Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved the American RevolutionGeorge Washington's Secret Six: The Spy Ring That Saved the American Revolution by Brian Kilmeade

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Gave this a 4 star review, but it was closer to 3.5.

On my scale, 4 stars is a book that I expect to get back if I loan it out as I want to read it again and 3 stars is a book that I will recommend, give away, but don't want it back.

This was an engaging historical read.  It was a little short on details of the operational minutiae of the spy ring.  It did cover in broad strokes how the ring developed and operated.  Quite an interesting read.



View all my reviews

No comments: