Thursday, April 20, 2023

Review: Cirsova Magazine of Thrilling Adventure and Daring Suspense Issue #12 / Fall 2022

Cirsova Magazine of Thrilling Adventure and Daring Suspense Issue #12 / Fall 2022Cirsova Magazine of Thrilling Adventure and Daring Suspense Issue #12 / Fall 2022 by David Skinner
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

This is a 2-star review.

I haven't checked in with Cirsova for some time. The last time I read it, the stories were all self-contained. This issue had more stories that were part of a series. So I was jumping into the middle of a tale in some cases.

I read a couple of other stories and they simply didn't hold my interest.

I've been rooting for this periodical as I appreciate the pulp style that it embraces. The stories in this issue just didn't measure up.

View all my reviews

No comments: