Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quilt #2

A side note, this is actually a post from August of 2007 that was first published in my Dain Bramage blog.  I am trying to get all my quilts onto the new blog for easy reference, sharing, etc.  You will see more of this in the coming weeks.  I hope.  Garrett's a few years older now and a pretty cool kid.

One of my co-workers got married last year. And this year he's a brand new dad. Funny how that sort of thing works, isn't it?

At any rate, as a modest token of congratulations, I made this quilt.



Click for a larger view.

Update: We finally have photos of the little squab and his quilt. This is Garrett. He's sleeping on the quilt.....which is pretty obvious. I'm told it makes a great play area, too. As always, click the photo for a larger version.


And this is Garrett, laughing his fool head off. He's one happy little baby.



No comments: