Thursday, May 9, 2013

Gate Keeper

I hope to ride this new Cedar Point 'coaster very soon!




Wow. I can't believe that I forgot the f/u report.

The long and short of it was that this is an OK rollercoaster. The most frustrating thing is that it is nearly impossible to ride both sides if you do not pay for the premium park pass at Cedar Point. The non-premium guests all go to one side and the premium guests go to the other.

Quite frankly, the premium side gets a slightly better ride due to the beginning drop.

The speed aspect was OK. Not the fastest ride I have experienced. Lots of curves and swooping about. My all means, take a shot at this one if the line is under an hour (or if you pay for the premium pass).

But then you need to go ride the Raptor for a real kick ass ride.

No comments: