Saturday, June 18, 2011

Google Reader - Update

I am in love with Google Reader. I've cut my blog reading time by at least a third because of it.

Right now I am following (12) data sources with the Reader. Four of them are blogs that you see to the right. (Ronnie, Sherwood, Ruth, and Mike) I also follow the rec.arts.comics.strips newsgroup using the reader. I never ever miss a single post. On top of that I follow Al Jazeera's English feed, Instapundit, Drudge, Classical Values, Black Five, Megan McArdle, and Memeorandum.

And I never miss any of their posts. If it sounds interesting, I can "star" it for later reading. If I find something not on one of those lists, I can add it to the Reader's saved items for later review and blog activity.

I've got tons of stuff saved and it only too moments!

Don't y'all feel lucky!??!

No comments: