Posted on : 11/06/2010 12:55:00 PM | By : Dann | In : 2010 , basic economics , deficit spending , election , elections , individual freedom
Just what were voters saying on election day?
A new IBD/TIPP poll on public attitudes suggests that Tuesday's event was less an election than an intervention: Stop what you are doing; you're hurting us all.The results of the poll suggest that the five most important priorities for voters were:
1) cutting the deficit by cutting spending
2) repeal or revise the new health care law
3) provide more protection against terrorism
4) reduce illegal immigration
5) pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan by next year
Sadly, this message will probably sail right over the heads of the people that need to hear it most.